PELHAM, N.Y. — Pelham's summer concert series kicks off Monday, June 24, with the Peter Lawrence Jazz Band.
The concerts are held Monday evenings at 7:30 p.m. in Town House Park, at 20 Fifth Ave.
Here is the schedule of concerts for the summer:
- June 24 — Peter Lawrence Jazz Band
- July 1 — T.J. Tomlin & Dixieland All Stars
- July 8 — Phillip James Orchestra
- July 15 — Butch Barbella's Streets of the Bronx
- July 22 — FDR Drive
- July 29 — Virgil Scott Swing Band
- Aug. 5 — Bookends Band
- Aug. 12 — Showtime Dance Band
- Aug. 19 — Westchester Swing Band
- Aug. 26 — Jackie Dimaggio Concert with Singing DJ Bobby Jones & Freddie Lando
- Sept. 2 — Rocco Polera & The Pelham Pops
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.