PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham High School varsity boys basketball team used strong outside shooting in the second half to beat Ardsley 77-66 and improve to .500 on the season, according to LoHud.com.
The Pelicans entered the second half trailing by five points, but hit seven shots from behind the three point arc and forced seven steals en route to the victory, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Dave & Buster's Opens Pelham Manor Location
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show