PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham High School varsity boys basketball team used strong outside shooting in the second half to beat Ardsley 77-66 and improve to .500 on the season, according to LoHud.com.
The Pelicans entered the second half trailing by five points, but hit seven shots from behind the three point arc and forced seven steals en route to the victory, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 2 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit