PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Schools Superintendent Peter Giarrizzo announced a preliminary budget for the 2014-15 school year, according to Pelham Plus.
The proposed budget includes a 1.92 percent tax increase, which will comply with the state mandated cap of 2 percent and also includes a one-year freeze on teacher salaries, Pelham Plus reported.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham