PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Schools Superintendent Peter Giarrizzo announced a preliminary budget for the 2014-15 school year, according to Pelham Plus.
The proposed budget includes a 1.92 percent tax increase, which will comply with the state mandated cap of 2 percent and also includes a one-year freeze on teacher salaries, Pelham Plus reported.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, Westchester DA Says