PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham School District is asking parents to help improve the food service program.
The district recently released an online survey courtesy the website SurveyMonkey.com. Parents in the Pelham School District are asked to take the five-minute survey online.
The survey includes questions such as "How would you rate the food service program at your particular school?" and whether parents agree or disagree with statements such as "It is important to me that processed foods (such as chicken nuggets, mozzarella sticks and chicken patties) be minimized on the menu, even if this necessitates an increase in cost."
For elementary school, lunch costs $2.50. For the Middle School/High School, lunch costs $3.25. Parents taking the survey can list what they would be willing to pay if the food service program offered healthier choices.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester