PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Memorial High School's varsity football team took the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise funds for ALS with a lot of heart.
The challenge, which has gone world wide and raised millions of dollars since it began on Tuesday, July 29 was done to support team members' former Youth League football coach Anthony Senerchia, who was afflicted by Lou Gehrig’s disease 12 years ago.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies