PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Memorial High School's varsity football team took the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise funds for ALS with a lot of heart.
The challenge, which has gone world wide and raised millions of dollars since it began on Tuesday, July 29 was done to support team members' former Youth League football coach Anthony Senerchia, who was afflicted by Lou Gehrig’s disease 12 years ago.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 2 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County