PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Memorial High School's varsity football team took the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise funds for ALS with a lot of heart.
The challenge, which has gone world wide and raised millions of dollars since it began on Tuesday, July 29 was done to support team members' former Youth League football coach Anthony Senerchia, who was afflicted by Lou Gehrig’s disease 12 years ago.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester