PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Memorial High School's varsity football team took the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise funds for ALS with a lot of heart.
The challenge, which has gone world wide and raised millions of dollars since it began on Tuesday, July 29 was done to support team members' former Youth League football coach Anthony Senerchia, who was afflicted by Lou Gehrig’s disease 12 years ago.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member