PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Memorial High School's varsity football team took the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise funds for ALS with a lot of heart.
The challenge, which has gone world wide and raised millions of dollars since it began on Tuesday, July 29 was done to support team members' former Youth League football coach Anthony Senerchia, who was afflicted by Lou Gehrig’s disease 12 years ago.
- 1 Pelham Manor, Pelham Rank Among Nation’s Best 100 Suburbs
- 2 Former Pelham Star Landis Keys Notre Dame's Return To NCAA Final Four
- 3 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters