PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Memorial High School newspaper has won a first-place award at the 2014 American Scholastic Press newspaper competition.
PEL MEL won in the Scholastic Newspaper Award category.
"The quality of a school's publications and how they present themselves to their reading community is a guidepost to the quality of the publishing school," representatives said in a press release. "You and your student editors and staff are to be commended for your concern for the continuous improvement of your school's publications."
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287