PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Memorial High School newspaper has won a first-place award at the 2014 American Scholastic Press newspaper competition.
PEL MEL won in the Scholastic Newspaper Award category.
"The quality of a school's publications and how they present themselves to their reading community is a guidepost to the quality of the publishing school," representatives said in a press release. "You and your student editors and staff are to be commended for your concern for the continuous improvement of your school's publications."
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester