PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Memorial High School newspaper has won a first-place award at the 2014 American Scholastic Press newspaper competition.
PEL MEL won in the Scholastic Newspaper Award category.
"The quality of a school's publications and how they present themselves to their reading community is a guidepost to the quality of the publishing school," representatives said in a press release. "You and your student editors and staff are to be commended for your concern for the continuous improvement of your school's publications."
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, Westchester DA Says