PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Memorial High School newspaper has won a first-place award at the 2014 American Scholastic Press newspaper competition.
PEL MEL won in the Scholastic Newspaper Award category.
"The quality of a school's publications and how they present themselves to their reading community is a guidepost to the quality of the publishing school," representatives said in a press release. "You and your student editors and staff are to be commended for your concern for the continuous improvement of your school's publications."
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud