PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Memorial High School newspaper has won a first-place award at the 2014 American Scholastic Press newspaper competition.
PEL MEL won in the Scholastic Newspaper Award category.
"The quality of a school's publications and how they present themselves to their reading community is a guidepost to the quality of the publishing school," representatives said in a press release. "You and your student editors and staff are to be commended for your concern for the continuous improvement of your school's publications."
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager