YONKERS, N.Y. – A.S.A.P. Mortgage will host a free first time home buyers seminar on Saturday, April 5, at the Aisling Irish Center in Yonkers.
A.S.A.P. Mortgage held a grand opening for its office in Yonkers in February at 914 McLean Ave. It also has two offices in Cortlandt Manor and is owned by Irene Amato.
The seminar runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Irish Center at 900 McLean Ave. A.S.A.P.’s mortgage professionals will help potential home owners take the first steps in finding a home and a mortgage that fits their budget, and answer questions about the mortgage process.
- 1 Off-Duty Pelham Cop Shot By Yonkers Police
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pelham, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Pelham; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pelham
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow