YONKERS, N.Y. – A.S.A.P. Mortgage will host a free first time home buyers seminar on Saturday, April 5, at the Aisling Irish Center in Yonkers.
A.S.A.P. Mortgage held a grand opening for its office in Yonkers in February at 914 McLean Ave. It also has two offices in Cortlandt Manor and is owned by Irene Amato.
The seminar runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Irish Center at 900 McLean Ave. A.S.A.P.’s mortgage professionals will help potential home owners take the first steps in finding a home and a mortgage that fits their budget, and answer questions about the mortgage process.
- 1 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook