YONKERS, N.Y. – A.S.A.P. Mortgage will host a free first time home buyers seminar on Saturday, April 5, at the Aisling Irish Center in Yonkers.
A.S.A.P. Mortgage held a grand opening for its office in Yonkers in February at 914 McLean Ave. It also has two offices in Cortlandt Manor and is owned by Irene Amato.
The seminar runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Irish Center at 900 McLean Ave. A.S.A.P.’s mortgage professionals will help potential home owners take the first steps in finding a home and a mortgage that fits their budget, and answer questions about the mortgage process.
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Snow Likely In Pelham On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle