YONKERS, N.Y. – A.S.A.P. Mortgage will host a free first time home buyers seminar on Saturday, April 5, at the Aisling Irish Center in Yonkers.
A.S.A.P. Mortgage held a grand opening for its office in Yonkers in February at 914 McLean Ave. It also has two offices in Cortlandt Manor and is owned by Irene Amato.
The seminar runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Irish Center at 900 McLean Ave. A.S.A.P.’s mortgage professionals will help potential home owners take the first steps in finding a home and a mortgage that fits their budget, and answer questions about the mortgage process.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots