YONKERS, N.Y. – A.S.A.P. Mortgage will host a free first time home buyers seminar on Saturday, April 5, at the Aisling Irish Center in Yonkers.
A.S.A.P. Mortgage held a grand opening for its office in Yonkers in February at 914 McLean Ave. It also has two offices in Cortlandt Manor and is owned by Irene Amato.
The seminar runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Irish Center at 900 McLean Ave. A.S.A.P.’s mortgage professionals will help potential home owners take the first steps in finding a home and a mortgage that fits their budget, and answer questions about the mortgage process.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 4 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd