PELHAM, N.Y. -- Houlihan Lawrence announced that Kurt Wiesenmaier is set to join the Pelham branch of the firm as a licensed real estate sales person.
Wiesenmaier joins Houlihan Lawrence after working as the vice president of Client Sales & Operations at American Import Shippers Association, representatives said. Wiesenmaier previously served as the administrative officer of the India Outsourcing Initiative at AllianceBernstein.
“Houlihan Lawrence has set the standard in the industry for top customer service and is so deeply committed to supporting their clients and agents with the best resources, market knowledge and technology,” said Wiesenmaier in a release. “I’m thrilled to be joining the talented team in Pelham and bringing my unique skill set and experience to this new and exciting role.”
“Kurt brings a unique touch to client service, and understands, anticipates and meets the needs of each of his customers.” said Pelham office manager Deborah DeGiacomo in the release. “I am confident that he will excel in his career with Houlihan Lawrence and he is already a very valuable member of our team.”
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 3 State Police Begin Initiative To Target Aggressive Driving In Westchester
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 35 Percent In Pelham
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates