WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash