WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently said he wouldn't accept a nomination from the Independence Party if it was offered to him, according to capitalnewyork.com.
Astorino made the comment during a radio interview with Fred Dicker on WGDJ, saying he felt the party "didn't stand for a thing," capitalnewyork.com said.
Officials from both major parties have reportedly urged candidates to boycott the Independence Party line, captilanewyork.com said.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester