PELHAM, N.Y. – The Pelham Town Board will hear what residents think of the proposed 2013 town budget at a hearing Monday evening.
The board meets at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.
The board last discussed the budget during a budget workshop Oct. 16.
- 1 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation