PELHAM, N.Y. – The Pelham Town Board will hear what residents think of the proposed 2013 town budget at a hearing Monday evening.
The board meets at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.
The board last discussed the budget during a budget workshop Oct. 16.
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says