PELHAM, N.Y. – The Pelham Town Board will hear what residents think of the proposed 2013 town budget at a hearing Monday evening.
The board meets at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.
The board last discussed the budget during a budget workshop Oct. 16.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway