PELHAM, N.Y. – The Pelham Town Board will hear what residents think of the proposed 2013 town budget at a hearing Monday evening.
The board meets at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.
The board last discussed the budget during a budget workshop Oct. 16.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home