PELHAM, N.Y. – The Pelham Town Board will hear what residents think of the proposed 2013 town budget at a hearing Monday evening.
The board meets at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.
The board last discussed the budget during a budget workshop Oct. 16.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority