PELHAM, N.Y. -- Five candidates in Pelham are running for three trustee seats, and two Pelham Manor trustees are running unopposed in the 2014 village elections to be held on Tuesday, March 18.
In Pelham, Jean Ippolito (R) and David Brown (R) are running against Chris Reim (D) and incumbents Joe Marty (D) and Adam Kagan (D).
In Pelham Manor, incumbents Louis Annuziata (R) and Neal Schwarzfeld (D) are running unopposed for two-year terms on the Republican, Democratic and Manor party ballots.
Republicans will continue to hold the majority on both boards.
The five trustee candidates from the Pelham will participate in a public debate sponsored by The Pelham Weekly and moderated by a representative of the League of Women Voters on Monday, March 10 starting at 7:30 p.m. at the Village Hall.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots