PELHAM, N.Y. -- Five candidates in Pelham are running for three trustee seats, and two Pelham Manor trustees are running unopposed in the 2014 village elections to be held on Tuesday, March 18.
In Pelham, Jean Ippolito (R) and David Brown (R) are running against Chris Reim (D) and incumbents Joe Marty (D) and Adam Kagan (D).
In Pelham Manor, incumbents Louis Annuziata (R) and Neal Schwarzfeld (D) are running unopposed for two-year terms on the Republican, Democratic and Manor party ballots.
Republicans will continue to hold the majority on both boards.
The five trustee candidates from the Pelham will participate in a public debate sponsored by The Pelham Weekly and moderated by a representative of the League of Women Voters on Monday, March 10 starting at 7:30 p.m. at the Village Hall.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says