WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- President Barack Obama will be in Westchester County to attend two different fundraisers on Friday, Aug. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The first event will be a barbecue hosted by investment banker Robert Wolf of Purchase and his wife, Carol, an attorney, to raise funds for the the Democratic National Committee. The second event will be held in New Rochelle and will be more of a round-table event, LoHud.com reported.
At each event, attendees will be paying up to $32,400 to support the DNC, LoHud.com said.
Obama just returned from a vacation in Martha's Vineyard, but much of his downtime has been spent fundraising, including 10 events in July, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- 1 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'