WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- President Barack Obama will be in Westchester County to attend two different fundraisers on Friday, Aug. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The first event will be a barbecue hosted by investment banker Robert Wolf of Purchase and his wife, Carol, an attorney, to raise funds for the the Democratic National Committee. The second event will be held in New Rochelle and will be more of a round-table event, LoHud.com reported.
At each event, attendees will be paying up to $32,400 to support the DNC, LoHud.com said.
Obama just returned from a vacation in Martha's Vineyard, but much of his downtime has been spent fundraising, including 10 events in July, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 National Weather Service: Pelham's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Superintendent Giarrizzo Receives Award Of Excellence For Twitter Account