WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is set to deliver the 2014 State of the County address on Thursday, May 1.
Astorino will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 1 at the Central Jury Room of the County Courthouse at 111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in White Plains. The speech is open to the public. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m., according to a press release. The speech will be aired live on News 12.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home