NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 71-year-old New Rochelle man was found dead in a bathtub in his home at 16 Beattie Lane on Wednesday morning from an apparent gunshot wound, according to News 12.
Police reportedly responded to the scene around 6 a.m. and are treating the incident as a suicide, according to the report.
Family members told police the man had been depressed in recent days, according to the report.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, Westchester DA Says