NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 40-year-old man was struck and killed by a Metro-North train near New Rochelle on Monday, July 21 in what authorities believe to be an apparent suicide, according to LoHud.com.
Witnesses told authorities the man was behaving erratically before jumping at approximately 8:30 a.m. He was pronounced dead at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital at 9:59 p.m., LoHud.com reported.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Pelham Saturday