MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at Hawthorne arrested two men on charges of driving while intoxicated on Friday, May 23, in Pelham Manor.
Oswaldo Clemente, 32, from The Bronx, and Zachary Musarra, 43 of Norwalk, Conn., were released and are due to appear in Pelham Manor Village Court on Wednesday, June 11.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say