MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at Hawthorne arrested two men on charges of driving while intoxicated on Friday, May 23, in Pelham Manor.
Oswaldo Clemente, 32, from The Bronx, and Zachary Musarra, 43 of Norwalk, Conn., were released and are due to appear in Pelham Manor Village Court on Wednesday, June 11.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member