MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at Hawthorne arrested two men on charges of driving while intoxicated on Friday, May 23, in Pelham Manor.
Oswaldo Clemente, 32, from The Bronx, and Zachary Musarra, 43 of Norwalk, Conn., were released and are due to appear in Pelham Manor Village Court on Wednesday, June 11.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Carjacking Of Cabdriver By Pelham Passengers Tops Week's News