MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at Hawthorne arrested two men on charges of driving while intoxicated on Friday, May 23, in Pelham Manor.
Oswaldo Clemente, 32, from The Bronx, and Zachary Musarra, 43 of Norwalk, Conn., were released and are due to appear in Pelham Manor Village Court on Wednesday, June 11.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester