MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at Hawthorne arrested two men on charges of driving while intoxicated on Friday, May 23, in Pelham Manor.
Oswaldo Clemente, 32, from The Bronx, and Zachary Musarra, 43 of Norwalk, Conn., were released and are due to appear in Pelham Manor Village Court on Wednesday, June 11.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Pelham Saturday