MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Mount Vernon firefighter was suspended Thursday, March 13 following an arrest and charges of attacking a pregnant woman, according to a LoHud report.
Charles Clayton was reportedly suspended without pay after the arrest, according to the LoHud report, citing Mount Vernon spokeswoman Shari Harris. Clayton and his wife were arrested and charged with accosting a 32-year-old woman on Wednesday evening in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 4 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'
- 5 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute