MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Mount Vernon firefighter was suspended Thursday, March 13 following an arrest and charges of attacking a pregnant woman, according to a LoHud report.
Charles Clayton was reportedly suspended without pay after the arrest, according to the LoHud report, citing Mount Vernon spokeswoman Shari Harris. Clayton and his wife were arrested and charged with accosting a 32-year-old woman on Wednesday evening in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Snow Likely In Pelham On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle