MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Mount Vernon firefighter was suspended Thursday, March 13 following an arrest and charges of attacking a pregnant woman, according to a LoHud report.
Charles Clayton was reportedly suspended without pay after the arrest, according to the LoHud report, citing Mount Vernon spokeswoman Shari Harris. Clayton and his wife were arrested and charged with accosting a 32-year-old woman on Wednesday evening in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
- 1 David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 2 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit