MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Mount Vernon firefighter was suspended Thursday, March 13 following an arrest and charges of attacking a pregnant woman, according to a LoHud report.
Charles Clayton was reportedly suspended without pay after the arrest, according to the LoHud report, citing Mount Vernon spokeswoman Shari Harris. Clayton and his wife were arrested and charged with accosting a 32-year-old woman on Wednesday evening in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill