NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Hutchinson River Parkway was shut down for a short time Thursday afternoon so a car could be removed from a guardrail, county police said.
The driver lost control of his car and drove into the guardrail, Westchester County Police public information officer Kieran O'Leary said.
The driver went to the hospital with chest pains and had no other injuries O’Leary said.
County police, New Rochelle firefighters and Emergency Medical Services responded.
- 1 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 3 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways