NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Hutchinson River Parkway was shut down for a short time Thursday afternoon so a car could be removed from a guardrail, county police said.
The driver lost control of his car and drove into the guardrail, Westchester County Police public information officer Kieran O'Leary said.
The driver went to the hospital with chest pains and had no other injuries O’Leary said.
County police, New Rochelle firefighters and Emergency Medical Services responded.
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Snow Likely In Pelham On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle