NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Hutchinson River Parkway was shut down for a short time Thursday afternoon so a car could be removed from a guardrail, county police said.
The driver lost control of his car and drove into the guardrail, Westchester County Police public information officer Kieran O'Leary said.
The driver went to the hospital with chest pains and had no other injuries O’Leary said.
County police, New Rochelle firefighters and Emergency Medical Services responded.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 4 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home