NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Hutchinson River Parkway was shut down for a short time Thursday afternoon so a car could be removed from a guardrail, county police said.
The driver lost control of his car and drove into the guardrail, Westchester County Police public information officer Kieran O'Leary said.
The driver went to the hospital with chest pains and had no other injuries O’Leary said.
County police, New Rochelle firefighters and Emergency Medical Services responded.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Carjacking Of Cabdriver By Pelham Passengers Tops Week's News