NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The Hutchinson River Parkway was shut down for a short time Thursday afternoon so a car could be removed from a guardrail, county police said.
The driver lost control of his car and drove into the guardrail, Westchester County Police public information officer Kieran O'Leary said.
The driver went to the hospital with chest pains and had no other injuries O’Leary said.
County police, New Rochelle firefighters and Emergency Medical Services responded.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says