PELHAM, N.Y. - Theresa Glover of Pelham died Wednesday, March 5. She was 78.
Glover was born March 23, 1935, in Harrison, to Rocco and Antoinette Fraioli. She was raised in Harrison where she graduated from Rye Resurrection.
Glover is survived by her children, Lori Ann of Woodstock, Md., Anthony Jr. of Yorktown, Sherry Ann and Michael; 10 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and siblings, Joseph and Alexander Fraioli. She was predeceased by her husbands, Anthony DeRenzis and Robert "Doc' Glover.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 8 at St. Catherine's Church, 25 Second Ave., Pelham.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to FDNY Widows & Children's Fund.
For more information, please visit: www.pelham-funeralhome.com/
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Open Houses In Pelham This Weekend