PELHAM, N.Y. - Theresa Glover of Pelham died Wednesday, March 5. She was 78.
Glover was born March 23, 1935, in Harrison, to Rocco and Antoinette Fraioli. She was raised in Harrison where she graduated from Rye Resurrection.
Glover is survived by her children, Lori Ann of Woodstock, Md., Anthony Jr. of Yorktown, Sherry Ann and Michael; 10 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and siblings, Joseph and Alexander Fraioli. She was predeceased by her husbands, Anthony DeRenzis and Robert "Doc' Glover.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 8 at St. Catherine's Church, 25 Second Ave., Pelham.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to FDNY Widows & Children's Fund.
For more information, please visit: www.pelham-funeralhome.com/
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures