PELHAM, N.Y. - Theresa Glover of Pelham died Wednesday, March 5. She was 78.
Glover was born March 23, 1935, in Harrison, to Rocco and Antoinette Fraioli. She was raised in Harrison where she graduated from Rye Resurrection.
Glover is survived by her children, Lori Ann of Woodstock, Md., Anthony Jr. of Yorktown, Sherry Ann and Michael; 10 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and siblings, Joseph and Alexander Fraioli. She was predeceased by her husbands, Anthony DeRenzis and Robert "Doc' Glover.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 8 at St. Catherine's Church, 25 Second Ave., Pelham.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to FDNY Widows & Children's Fund.
For more information, please visit: www.pelham-funeralhome.com/
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says