PELHAM, N.Y. - Theresa Glover of Pelham died Wednesday, March 5. She was 78.
Glover was born March 23, 1935, in Harrison, to Rocco and Antoinette Fraioli. She was raised in Harrison where she graduated from Rye Resurrection.
Glover is survived by her children, Lori Ann of Woodstock, Md., Anthony Jr. of Yorktown, Sherry Ann and Michael; 10 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and siblings, Joseph and Alexander Fraioli. She was predeceased by her husbands, Anthony DeRenzis and Robert "Doc' Glover.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. March 8 at St. Catherine's Church, 25 Second Ave., Pelham.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to FDNY Widows & Children's Fund.
For more information, please visit: www.pelham-funeralhome.com/
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer