PELHAM, N.Y. - Pasquale G. Pappalardi, a longtime resident of Pelham, died Aug. 18. He was 64.
Pappalardi was born Aug. 3, 1950, in Bonefro, Italy, to Eleanora (Moscatello) Pappalardi and Francis Pappalardi. He worked for over 22 years as a mechanic for the City of New Rochelle. He was a member of the Foresters Club.
Pappalardi is survived by his wife, Dolores (Ariganello); children, Frank Pappalardi and Lorieann Pappalardi; brothers, Alessandro and Gennaro; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Francis.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl., New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9;30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at Holy Family Church. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Cuomo Boosts New York's Counterterrorism Security
- 3 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 4 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store Tops News Last Week
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home