PELHAM, N.Y. - Mario Girardi, a longtime resident of New Rochelle and current resident of Pelham, died Aug. 29. He was 73.
Girardi was born Aug. 16, 1941, in San Fili, Cosenza, Italy, to Salvatore and Dorina (Gentile) Girardi. He worked for many years as a mechanic for Suburban Carting.
Girardi is survived by his wife, Angela Gentile; daughters, Maria Meeker (Kenny) and Antonietta Girardi; and brother, Antonio Girardi. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4 at St. Joseph’s Church, New Rochelle. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Open Houses In Pelham This Weekend