PELHAM, N.Y. - Mario Girardi, a longtime resident of New Rochelle and current resident of Pelham, died Aug. 29. He was 73.
Girardi was born Aug. 16, 1941, in San Fili, Cosenza, Italy, to Salvatore and Dorina (Gentile) Girardi. He worked for many years as a mechanic for Suburban Carting.
Girardi is survived by his wife, Angela Gentile; daughters, Maria Meeker (Kenny) and Antonietta Girardi; and brother, Antonio Girardi. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4 at St. Joseph’s Church, New Rochelle. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pelham Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'