PELHAM, N.Y. - Mario Girardi, a longtime resident of New Rochelle and current resident of Pelham, died Aug. 29. He was 73.
Girardi was born Aug. 16, 1941, in San Fili, Cosenza, Italy, to Salvatore and Dorina (Gentile) Girardi. He worked for many years as a mechanic for Suburban Carting.
Girardi is survived by his wife, Angela Gentile; daughters, Maria Meeker (Kenny) and Antonietta Girardi; and brother, Antonio Girardi. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel, Inc., 16 Shea Place, New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4 at St. Joseph’s Church, New Rochelle. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Three Pelhams Dot Westchester Map