PELHAM, N.Y. - Judith A. Morgan, a resident of Pelham, and lifelong resident of Mt. Vernon, died April 21. She was 71.
Morgan was the daughter of Richard and Helen Lombardozzi.
Morgan is survived by her children, Jill Vacchio and Michael W. Morgan Jr. (Dina); five grandchildren; cousin, Karl Pallada; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Pelham Funeral Home. A service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at the funeral home followed by interment at Beechwood Cemetery New York.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pelham Resident Debuts His New Film, 'Sun Belt Express' At Picture House
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck