PELHAM, N.Y. - Judith A. Morgan, a resident of Pelham, and lifelong resident of Mt. Vernon, died April 21. She was 71.
Morgan was the daughter of Richard and Helen Lombardozzi.
Morgan is survived by her children, Jill Vacchio and Michael W. Morgan Jr. (Dina); five grandchildren; cousin, Karl Pallada; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Pelham Funeral Home. A service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at the funeral home followed by interment at Beechwood Cemetery New York.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 3 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager