PELHAM, N.Y. - Judith A. Morgan, a resident of Pelham, and lifelong resident of Mt. Vernon, died April 21. She was 71.
Morgan was the daughter of Richard and Helen Lombardozzi.
Morgan is survived by her children, Jill Vacchio and Michael W. Morgan Jr. (Dina); five grandchildren; cousin, Karl Pallada; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Pelham Funeral Home. A service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at the funeral home followed by interment at Beechwood Cemetery New York.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 4 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48