PELHAM, N.Y. - Judith A. Morgan, a resident of Pelham, and lifelong resident of Mt. Vernon, died April 21. She was 71.
Morgan was the daughter of Richard and Helen Lombardozzi.
Morgan is survived by her children, Jill Vacchio and Michael W. Morgan Jr. (Dina); five grandchildren; cousin, Karl Pallada; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Pelham Funeral Home. A service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at the funeral home followed by interment at Beechwood Cemetery New York.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Former PepsiCo Executive's Drug Bust Tops Week's News In Westchester
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court