PELHAM, N.Y. - Judith A. Morgan, a resident of Pelham, and lifelong resident of Mt. Vernon, died April 21. She was 71.
Morgan was the daughter of Richard and Helen Lombardozzi.
Morgan is survived by her children, Jill Vacchio and Michael W. Morgan Jr. (Dina); five grandchildren; cousin, Karl Pallada; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Pelham Funeral Home. A service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at the funeral home followed by interment at Beechwood Cemetery New York.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Three Pelhams Dot Westchester Map