PELHAM MANOR, N.Y. - John Pat Marzullo of Pelham Manor died Friday May 30. He was 87.
Marzullo was born Aug. 11, 1926, in Manhattan, to Ferdinard and Adeline. He graduated from New York University as an engineer after spending time at the Maritime Academy. In his early years he served as a merchant marine. He retired from Verizon and AT&T as a senior mechanical engineer.
Marzullo is survived by his son Matthew; daughter-in-law, Cathleen; two grandchildren; sisters, Carmela Stabile and Ann Russell; sisters-in-law; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Heidi.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Pelham Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. June 5 at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Pelham, followed by interment at Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 3 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Hutchinson River Parkway Crash Causes Stop-And-Go Delays