PELHAM, N.Y. - Barbara A. Aurisy, formerly of Pelham, died Jan. 28. She was 85.
Aurisy is survived by her children, Robert Aurisy, Debbie (Jim) Iantorno and Patty (Patrick) Fox; eight grandchildren; and brothers, Joan Lawler, and Bob (Evelyn) Lawler. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Aurisy.
Calling hours are Sunday, Feb. 2 from 1 to 4:30 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Open Houses In Pelham This Weekend