PELHAM, N.Y. - Barbara A. Aurisy, formerly of Pelham, died Jan. 28. She was 85.
Aurisy is survived by her children, Robert Aurisy, Debbie (Jim) Iantorno and Patty (Patrick) Fox; eight grandchildren; and brothers, Joan Lawler, and Bob (Evelyn) Lawler. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Aurisy.
Calling hours are Sunday, Feb. 2 from 1 to 4:30 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pelham