PELHAM, N.Y. - Barbara A. Aurisy, formerly of Pelham, died Jan. 28. She was 85.
Aurisy is survived by her children, Robert Aurisy, Debbie (Jim) Iantorno and Patty (Patrick) Fox; eight grandchildren; and brothers, Joan Lawler, and Bob (Evelyn) Lawler. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Aurisy.
Calling hours are Sunday, Feb. 2 from 1 to 4:30 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 3 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest