PELHAM, N.Y. - Feeling lucky? There are several places in Pelham where you can put that luck to work and buy tickets for Saturday's Powerball drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, after no one matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's draw.
You can buy tickets in Pelham at:
- C-Town, 43 Fifth Ave.,
- Arnold's Stationary, 7 Fifth Ave.
- Villa Nova, 65 First St.
- Rockwells American Restaurant, 105 Wolfs Lane
- Paper Chase, 141 Fifth Ave.
- Joey's Coffee Shop, 300 Fifth Ave.
- Chestnut Mart, 30 Lincoln Ave.
- Pelham Plaza Gourmet Deli. 605 Fifth Ave.
- Nuts About Candy, 800 Pelham Parkway
- B J'S Wholesale Club, 825 Pelham Parkway
- Danny's Cards & Gifts, 851 Pelham Parkway
- Manor Cards, 4781 Boston Post Road
- Manor Gas & Mart, 4350 Boston Post Road
If you want to look up other locations, simply put the town name into the New York lottery's locator .
You have to be in it to win it!
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.