PELHAM, N.Y. -- Monday, May 26, Memorial Day, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what's open and closed in Pelham.
- Pelham Public Library
- Pelham Town Hall, Village Hall and Pelham Manor Village Hall
- U.S. Post Office
- Most banks (call ahead to see if your bank is open)
- All local, state and federal government offices and buildings.
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, liquor stores and other retail locations are open. However, these places may be operating on a Sunday schedule or special holiday hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead before heading out to any of these establishments.
Metro-North will operate on a Sunday Schedule.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Carjacking Of Cabdriver By Pelham Passengers Tops Week's News