PELHAM, N.Y. -- Monday, May 26, Memorial Day, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what's open and closed in Pelham.
- Pelham Public Library
- Pelham Town Hall, Village Hall and Pelham Manor Village Hall
- U.S. Post Office
- Most banks (call ahead to see if your bank is open)
- All local, state and federal government offices and buildings.
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, liquor stores and other retail locations are open. However, these places may be operating on a Sunday schedule or special holiday hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead before heading out to any of these establishments.
Metro-North will operate on a Sunday Schedule.
- 1 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'