PELHAM, N.Y. -- Monday, May 26, Memorial Day, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what's open and closed in Pelham.
- Pelham Public Library
- Pelham Town Hall, Village Hall and Pelham Manor Village Hall
- U.S. Post Office
- Most banks (call ahead to see if your bank is open)
- All local, state and federal government offices and buildings.
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, liquor stores and other retail locations are open. However, these places may be operating on a Sunday schedule or special holiday hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead before heading out to any of these establishments.
Metro-North will operate on a Sunday Schedule.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pelham Resident Debuts His New Film, 'Sun Belt Express' At Picture House
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident