WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures will dominate the forecast during the day for Westchester County on Monday before a slight chance of rain and thunderstorms rolls through the area overnight, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Monday with calm winds. Showers could roll through the area between midnight and 3 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny and hot, with a high of 89 degrees.
Clouds will cover the area on Wednesday with showers and thunderstorms possible after 12 p.m. and a high of 88 degrees. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
The remainder of the week will be dry with temperatures ranging from the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 2 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit