WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures will dominate the forecast during the day for Westchester County on Monday before a slight chance of rain and thunderstorms rolls through the area overnight, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Monday with calm winds. Showers could roll through the area between midnight and 3 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny and hot, with a high of 89 degrees.
Clouds will cover the area on Wednesday with showers and thunderstorms possible after 12 p.m. and a high of 88 degrees. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
The remainder of the week will be dry with temperatures ranging from the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director