WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures will dominate the forecast during the day for Westchester County on Monday before a slight chance of rain and thunderstorms rolls through the area overnight, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Monday with calm winds. Showers could roll through the area between midnight and 3 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny and hot, with a high of 89 degrees.
Clouds will cover the area on Wednesday with showers and thunderstorms possible after 12 p.m. and a high of 88 degrees. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
The remainder of the week will be dry with temperatures ranging from the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 2 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham