WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Brace yourself, Westchester County. Following the latest storm expected to arrive overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, more snow is headed this way this weekend, and could be up to 2 feet, according to some forecasts.
Two models show different paths for the projected storm. The European model shows the storm veering more out to sea. The American model shows the storm staying more inland, producing blizzard conditions and heavy snow. There may even be rain associated with this weekend’s storm.
According to forecasts, Sunday seems to be the day where there is a bigger threat of snow. Stay connected with Daily Voice to watch for weather updates.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pelham Resident Debuts His New Film, 'Sun Belt Express' At Picture House
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck