WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Brace yourself, Westchester County. Following the latest storm expected to arrive overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, more snow is headed this way this weekend, and could be up to 2 feet, according to some forecasts.
Two models show different paths for the projected storm. The European model shows the storm veering more out to sea. The American model shows the storm staying more inland, producing blizzard conditions and heavy snow. There may even be rain associated with this weekend’s storm.
According to forecasts, Sunday seems to be the day where there is a bigger threat of snow. Stay connected with Daily Voice to watch for weather updates.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Carjacking Of Cabdriver By Pelham Passengers Tops Week's News