WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Brace yourself, Westchester County. Following the latest storm expected to arrive overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, more snow is headed this way this weekend, and could be up to 2 feet, according to some forecasts.
Two models show different paths for the projected storm. The European model shows the storm veering more out to sea. The American model shows the storm staying more inland, producing blizzard conditions and heavy snow. There may even be rain associated with this weekend’s storm.
According to forecasts, Sunday seems to be the day where there is a bigger threat of snow. Stay connected with Daily Voice to watch for weather updates.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester