PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Longtime Pelham resident, Joseph Trotta, who served as village of Pelham mayor, town supervisor and the senior citizens advocate, will be honored at Trotta Park.
- State troopers say they found 300 packets of heroin after a traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- An accident on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway has resulted in delays during the Tuesday morning commute.
- A machete-wielding man was apprehended in New Rochelle on Monday morning after causing a ruckus outside of his Lafayette Avenue apartment.
- Making his first public appearance in Westchester County since becoming president, Barack Obama used the backdrop of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday afternoon as a call for rebuilding the nation’s transportation infrastructure a national priority.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute