PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Longtime Pelham resident, Joseph Trotta, who served as village of Pelham mayor, town supervisor and the senior citizens advocate, will be honored at Trotta Park.
- State troopers say they found 300 packets of heroin after a traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- An accident on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway has resulted in delays during the Tuesday morning commute.
- A machete-wielding man was apprehended in New Rochelle on Monday morning after causing a ruckus outside of his Lafayette Avenue apartment.
- Making his first public appearance in Westchester County since becoming president, Barack Obama used the backdrop of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday afternoon as a call for rebuilding the nation’s transportation infrastructure a national priority.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Open Houses In Pelham This Weekend
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M