Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The crash scene has been cleared, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- A three-vehicle crash on I-95 southbound is stopping traffic and causing delays from Exit 2 to the New York State line on Monday afternoon, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The accident was between Exit 3 for Arch Street and Exit 2 for Delavan Avenue. It was reported at about 3:15 p.m. Monday, DOT said.
The left lane is closed. Motorists should expect delays of up to 30 minutes in the area. The backup lasts for 3.3 miles and is growing, DOT said.
It was not clear how long it would take to clear the accident scene.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Pelham Saturday