PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- The New York Times recently caught up with legendary tennis coach and Pelham native Nick Bollettieri, who is still going strong at age 82 at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., -- and was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame on Monday.
- A former Mount Vernon Department of Public Works employee was convicted of attempted murder after an incident at OK Freddy’s last year.
- Forbes Magazine has rated the New York City-Westchester-Hackensack, N.J., area as the nation's most overpriced area to live in, tied with Honolulu.
- Students from Mahopac High School who allegedly made racist comments on Twitter following the school's loss to Mount Vernon in the Section 1 boys basketball semifinals have drawn the ire of school officials from both districts.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino officially announced his candidacy for governor.
- 1 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 3 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Hutchinson River Parkway Crash Causes Stop-And-Go Delays