PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Hundreds of Pelham families came to the Greenburgh Nature Center for its annual Spring Celebration and Easter Egg hunt, which featured crafts, food, local vendors and other events tailored for children.
- Four New Rochelle residents remained displaced late on Monday afternoon, after an early morning fire tore through a Bayard Street home, razing half of it.
- Two Monroe College football players have been suspended from school after being arrested following a drive-by shooting.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Snow Likely In Pelham On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle