PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Hundreds of Pelham families came to the Greenburgh Nature Center for its annual Spring Celebration and Easter Egg hunt, which featured crafts, food, local vendors and other events tailored for children.
- Four New Rochelle residents remained displaced late on Monday afternoon, after an early morning fire tore through a Bayard Street home, razing half of it.
- Two Monroe College football players have been suspended from school after being arrested following a drive-by shooting.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 National Weather Service: Pelham's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Superintendent Giarrizzo Receives Award Of Excellence For Twitter Account