PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Pelham on Thursday night into Friday.
- Pelham Art Center and its “Craft-Tastic” exhibition was recently included in a New York Times article about galleries and exhibitions in Westchester.
- The roster for Team USA Hockey at the Sochi Olympics were announced and the New Rochelle resident, Kevin Shattenkirk, 24, a defenseman for the St. Louis Blues, made the cut.
- Yonkers resident and "Bronx Tale" star Lillo Brancato Jr., 37, has been released on parole after spending eight years in prison for attempted burglary, according to the N.Y. Daily News.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours