HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A two-car crash on a curved section of Farragut Parkway in Hastings-On-Hudson closed down a section of the Saw Mill River Parkway near exit 12 for a time around 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Westchester County Police said emergency responders freed several people from the two cars and they were taken to area hospitals with injuries described as serious but not life threatening.
Police closed of the section of Farragut Parkway from High Street to the Saw Mill River Parkway entrance as they continued the investigation. The road remained closed as of 5:40 p.m.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 2 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham