PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Friends of former Pelham resident Harry Devert have set up a Facebook page to help find the world traveler who is missing in Mexico.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend, police said.
- Winter storm Pax, translated as Peace in Latin, was anything but peaceful as it blew into Westchester County with high winds and heavy snow beginning early Thursday morning.
- Manny Ramos, a Metro-North New Haven Line employee who police said was masturbating in front of a passenger on a train near Fairfield last month, will be arraigned on Tuesday, Feb. 11, according to ctpost.com.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pelham Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'