YONKERS, N.Y. - The Saw Mill River Parkway northbound reopened Wednesday afternoon in time for the evening rush hour.
Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano announced on Twitter that the road had been cleared after a vehicle struck an overpass Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill Parkway was closed between Odell Avenue and Palmer Road in Yonkers for eight hours after an accident was reported at 6:10 a.m.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots