YONKERS, N.Y. - The Saw Mill River Parkway northbound reopened Wednesday afternoon in time for the evening rush hour.
Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano announced on Twitter that the road had been cleared after a vehicle struck an overpass Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill Parkway was closed between Odell Avenue and Palmer Road in Yonkers for eight hours after an accident was reported at 6:10 a.m.
- 1 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Picture House Hosts Screening And Discussion On Campus Sexual Assault
- 5 Pelham's Matt Landis Sets Sites On NCAA Men's Lacrosse Final Four Weekend