YONKERS, N.Y. - The Saw Mill River Parkway northbound reopened Wednesday afternoon in time for the evening rush hour.
Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano announced on Twitter that the road had been cleared after a vehicle struck an overpass Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill Parkway was closed between Odell Avenue and Palmer Road in Yonkers for eight hours after an accident was reported at 6:10 a.m.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Cuomo Boosts New York's Counterterrorism Security
- 3 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 4 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store Tops News Last Week
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home