YONKERS, N.Y. - The Saw Mill River Parkway northbound reopened Wednesday afternoon in time for the evening rush hour.
Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano announced on Twitter that the road had been cleared after a vehicle struck an overpass Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill Parkway was closed between Odell Avenue and Palmer Road in Yonkers for eight hours after an accident was reported at 6:10 a.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pelham, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Pelham; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Pelham Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs Pelham, Snow Could Return Thursday