WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Yonkers has reopened after an accident caused an early morning closure on Thursday.
The accident, reported at 6:50 a.m. at Tuckahoe Road, was cleared by 7:30 a.m.
An accident further north on the southbound Saw Mill blocked the shoulder between I-287 (Exit 22) and Route 119 (Exit 21) in Greenburgh before being cleared.
Lanes on the upper level of the inbound George Washington Bridge are closed intermittently from New Jersey following an accident overnight. Heavy delays are being reported on the southbound Tappan Zee Bridge entering Westchester as a result with motorists using the TZ Bridge as an alternate.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Former PepsiCo Executive's Drug Bust Tops Week's News In Westchester
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court