This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened after being closed for nearly an hour as a result of a vehicle fire.
The closure, just north of exit 33, was reported at 2 p.m. The parkway reopened by 3 p.m.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Pelham Manor Scrambles To Respond To Affordable Housing Report
- 3 National Weather Service: Pelham's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store