This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened after being closed for nearly an hour as a result of a vehicle fire.
The closure, just north of exit 33, was reported at 2 p.m. The parkway reopened by 3 p.m.
- 1 Pelham Manor, Pelham Rank Among Nation’s Best 100 Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Former Pelham Star Landis Keys Notre Dame's Return To NCAA Final Four
- 4 Accidents Block Lanes On Hutch, Bronx River Parkway
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters