This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened after being closed for nearly an hour as a result of a vehicle fire.
The closure, just north of exit 33, was reported at 2 p.m. The parkway reopened by 3 p.m.
- 1 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'