PELHAM, N.Y. - As Christmas approaches, many Pelham stores are decorated for the occasion, but still waiting for a noticeable increase in sales.
Richard’s Passport, which is located on Wolfs Lane, will be offering discounted deals on Christmas items as the big day gets closer.
“We will have deals on only Christmas stuff, like 20 percent off,” said owner, Michelle Pactol. “It depends on the item, but 20 to 25 percent off.”
Pactol was unsure of when the deals would go into effect, but stated it would be soon. The store is filled with stockings, snowglobes, and plenty of other Christmas gifts.
Pactol said Richard’s Passport does very well the week before Christmas because people are searching for last minute gifts.
“Usually, the week before Christmas [sales increase],” Pactol said. “Saturday’s are busy too.”
- 1 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'