PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns regarding increased traffic, potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave.
- Pelham voters will decide on a $69.4 million education budget next month after the Pelham Board of Education adopted a proposed spending plan Tuesday with minor changes.
- New Rochelle Police charged a local man in connection with a string of recent Chinese restaurant break-ins.
- Yonkers police, Child Protective Services and the Westchester District Attorney's office are investigating the death of a 2-year-old child, officials said.
- Yonkers police found as many as 30 dead cats in plastic bags hanging from tree branches in a wooded area off Overlook Terrace Thursday morning, officials said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Carjacking Of Cabdriver By Pelham Passengers Tops Week's News