PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns regarding increased traffic, potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave.
- Pelham voters will decide on a $69.4 million education budget next month after the Pelham Board of Education adopted a proposed spending plan Tuesday with minor changes.
- New Rochelle Police charged a local man in connection with a string of recent Chinese restaurant break-ins.
- Yonkers police, Child Protective Services and the Westchester District Attorney's office are investigating the death of a 2-year-old child, officials said.
- Yonkers police found as many as 30 dead cats in plastic bags hanging from tree branches in a wooded area off Overlook Terrace Thursday morning, officials said.
- 1 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pelham