PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns regarding increased traffic, potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave.
- Pelham voters will decide on a $69.4 million education budget next month after the Pelham Board of Education adopted a proposed spending plan Tuesday with minor changes.
- New Rochelle Police charged a local man in connection with a string of recent Chinese restaurant break-ins.
- Yonkers police, Child Protective Services and the Westchester District Attorney's office are investigating the death of a 2-year-old child, officials said.
- Yonkers police found as many as 30 dead cats in plastic bags hanging from tree branches in a wooded area off Overlook Terrace Thursday morning, officials said.
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says