PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns regarding increased traffic, potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave.
- Pelham voters will decide on a $69.4 million education budget next month after the Pelham Board of Education adopted a proposed spending plan Tuesday with minor changes.
- New Rochelle Police charged a local man in connection with a string of recent Chinese restaurant break-ins.
- Yonkers police, Child Protective Services and the Westchester District Attorney's office are investigating the death of a 2-year-old child, officials said.
- Yonkers police found as many as 30 dead cats in plastic bags hanging from tree branches in a wooded area off Overlook Terrace Thursday morning, officials said.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute