PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Westchester County Democrats voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has launched an offensive against Gov. Andrew Cuomo via video blogs on his campaign site, criticizing the governor for lacking transparency and driving New York state into debt.
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 Superintendent Giarrizzo Receives Award Of Excellence For Twitter Account
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App