PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Westchester County Democrats voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has launched an offensive against Gov. Andrew Cuomo via video blogs on his campaign site, criticizing the governor for lacking transparency and driving New York state into debt.
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- 1 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 2 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit