PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Westchester County Democrats voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has launched an offensive against Gov. Andrew Cuomo via video blogs on his campaign site, criticizing the governor for lacking transparency and driving New York state into debt.
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says