PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Westchester County Democrats voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has launched an offensive against Gov. Andrew Cuomo via video blogs on his campaign site, criticizing the governor for lacking transparency and driving New York state into debt.
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures