PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Board of Trustees recently adopted a budget for 2014-15 that will include a tax levy increase of 1.293 percent, according to Pelham Plus.
The village was able to find savings by changing sanitation providers and eliminating fire hydrant rental fees, Pelham Plus reported.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 4 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48