PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Board of Trustees recently adopted a budget for 2014-15 that will include a tax levy increase of 1.293 percent, according to Pelham Plus.
The village was able to find savings by changing sanitation providers and eliminating fire hydrant rental fees, Pelham Plus reported.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures