PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Board of Trustees recently adopted a budget for 2014-15 that will include a tax levy increase of 1.293 percent, according to Pelham Plus.
The village was able to find savings by changing sanitation providers and eliminating fire hydrant rental fees, Pelham Plus reported.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director