PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Board of Trustees recently adopted a budget for 2014-15 that will include a tax levy increase of 1.293 percent, according to Pelham Plus.
The village was able to find savings by changing sanitation providers and eliminating fire hydrant rental fees, Pelham Plus reported.
- 1 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Picture House Hosts Screening And Discussion On Campus Sexual Assault