PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- The Pelham High School varsity hockey team secured its seventh consecutive win by defeating Rye 5-2 at Hommocks Park Ice Rink on Thursday, Jan. 23, according to LoHud.com.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- Several New Rochelle families remained without a home on Tuesday, after a Monday night fire tore through their three-story, multifamily apartment building on Drake Avenue.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced that the Federal Transit Administration has awarded $103.5 million to Metro-North to repair and rebuild infrastructure that was damaged by Superstorm Sandy in Westchester County and protect and fortify it against future storms.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester