PELHAM, N.Y. -- The two victims that were allegedly fired upon and shot by an off duty NYPD officer in Pelham are preparing to file suit against both the officer and the NYPD for $90 million, according to LoHud.com.
Robert Borrelli and Joseph Felice of New Rochelle were allegedly fired upon 14 times by Brendan Cronin of Yonkers, who was off-duty and allegedly used his service weapon. Borrelli was unharmed in the incident but Felice was shot six times and is still recovering, LoHud.com reported.
The notice of claims filed names Cronin, the NYPD, and NYPD Commissioner William Bratton, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home