PELHAM, N.Y. -- The two victims that were allegedly fired upon and shot by an off duty NYPD officer in Pelham are preparing to file suit against both the officer and the NYPD for $90 million, according to LoHud.com.
Robert Borrelli and Joseph Felice of New Rochelle were allegedly fired upon 14 times by Brendan Cronin of Yonkers, who was off-duty and allegedly used his service weapon. Borrelli was unharmed in the incident but Felice was shot six times and is still recovering, LoHud.com reported.
The notice of claims filed names Cronin, the NYPD, and NYPD Commissioner William Bratton, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 4 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Pelham Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night