PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham last week:
- The two victims who were allegedly fired upon and shot by an off-duty NYPD officer in Pelham are preparing to file suit against both the officer and the NYPD for $90 million, according to LoHud.com.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, was found safe.
- Pelham Schools Superintendent Peter Giarrizzo 's first year on the job involved some difficult issues that many schools across the state and the nation deal with daily.
- State Sen. Thomas W. Libous was indicted in federal court in White Plains on charges of lying to federal agents, according to The New York Times.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.