PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham last week:
- The two victims who were allegedly fired upon and shot by an off-duty NYPD officer in Pelham are preparing to file suit against both the officer and the NYPD for $90 million, according to LoHud.com.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, was found safe.
- Pelham Schools Superintendent Peter Giarrizzo's first year on the job involved some difficult issues that many schools across the state and the nation deal with daily.
- State Sen. Thomas W. Libous was indicted in federal court in White Plains on charges of lying to federal agents, according to The New York Times.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Snow Likely In Pelham On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle