PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham last week:
- The two victims who were allegedly fired upon and shot by an off-duty NYPD officer in Pelham are preparing to file suit against both the officer and the NYPD for $90 million, according to LoHud.com.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, was found safe.
- Pelham Schools Superintendent Peter Giarrizzo's first year on the job involved some difficult issues that many schools across the state and the nation deal with daily.
- State Sen. Thomas W. Libous was indicted in federal court in White Plains on charges of lying to federal agents, according to The New York Times.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pelham
- 5 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge