PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Along with the launch of its first Quarterly Market Report and new responsive mobile web sites, Westchester Real Estate, Inc. also celebrated the successes of its top agents during the 2013 real estate market.
- A 71-year-old New Rochelle man was found dead in a bathtub in his home at 16 Beattie Lane on Wednesday morning from an apparent gunshot wound, according to News 12.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- Four people died in a fire Wednesday morning in a Tampa, Fla., home owned by Yonkers native and retired tennis player James Blake, according to multiple news sources.
- The Pelham Memorial High School newspaper has won a first-place award at the 2014 American Scholastic Press newspaper competition.
- The New York State Scholastic Rowing Association announced Westchester Scholar Athletes and that Pelham Community Rowing Association (PCRA) has qualified as a scholar-athlete team for the ninth consecutive season.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures