PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Along with the launch of its first Quarterly Market Report and new responsive mobile web sites, Westchester Real Estate, Inc. also celebrated the successes of its top agents during the 2013 real estate market.
- A 71-year-old New Rochelle man was found dead in a bathtub in his home at 16 Beattie Lane on Wednesday morning from an apparent gunshot wound, according to News 12.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- Four people died in a fire Wednesday morning in a Tampa, Fla., home owned by Yonkers native and retired tennis player James Blake, according to multiple news sources.
- The Pelham Memorial High School newspaper has won a first-place award at the 2014 American Scholastic Press newspaper competition.
- The New York State Scholastic Rowing Association announced Westchester Scholar Athletes and that Pelham Community Rowing Association (PCRA) has qualified as a scholar-athlete team for the ninth consecutive season.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Cuomo Boosts New York's Counterterrorism Security
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store Tops News Last Week