PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave., according to pelhamplus.com.
Concerns ranged from increased traffic to potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community, pelhamplus.com reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard