PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave., according to pelhamplus.com.
Concerns ranged from increased traffic to potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community, pelhamplus.com reported.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director