PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave., according to pelhamplus.com.
Concerns ranged from increased traffic to potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community, pelhamplus.com reported.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Pelham Manor Scrambles To Respond To Affordable Housing Report
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 National Weather Service: Pelham's Winter Won't Be So Bad