PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave., according to pelhamplus.com.
Concerns ranged from increased traffic to potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community, pelhamplus.com reported.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home