PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave., according to pelhamplus.com.
Concerns ranged from increased traffic to potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community, pelhamplus.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute