PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Manor residents voiced concerns to the Planning Board about a proposed subdivision at 403 Pelhamdale Ave., according to pelhamplus.com.
Concerns ranged from increased traffic to potential environmental impacts and the potential change in the character of the community, pelhamplus.com reported.
- 1 Pelham Manor, Pelham Rank Among Nation’s Best 100 Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Former Pelham Star Landis Keys Notre Dame's Return To NCAA Final Four
- 4 Accidents Block Lanes On Hutch, Bronx River Parkway
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters