PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham last week:
- Though she is encumbered with the heaviness of grief, Pelham Man, Harry Devert's mother remains grateful her son lived his short life to the fullest.
- The Picture House of Pelham is offering an array of dynamic film education classes in the fall semester for younger children.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The Ashford Avenue Bridge connecting Ardsley and Dobbs Ferry along Route 9A reopened at 10:25 a.m. Wednesday after an overnight fatal car accident closed the bridge and sections of the Saw Mill Parkway below for more than eight to 10 hours.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens will sound during a test of the system Wednesday, July 30, between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Three Pelhams Dot Westchester Map