PELHAM, N.Y. – As Pelham continues to recover from Hurricane Sandy, here’s a list of what’s open and closed on Thursday.
- Pelham Schools and the Town of Pelham Public Library are closed. Overdue fines will be forgiven during this time.
- The Town of Pelham City Hall and Village of Pelham Hall is open.
- Pelham’s Hutchinson, Colonial, Siwanoy and middle school gymnasiums are open until 8 p.m. Residents can charge phones and laptops, and store needed medications in refrigerators at the buildings.
- The Pelham Town House is open through 8 p.m. Friday. Plugs are available for residents to charge phones and laptops.
- All shops and stores in the Post Road Plaza and Pelham Manor Shopping Plaza have power and are open.
Check back with The Pelham Daily Voice for updates.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.